miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

Romney elogia a Perry pero dice que él es mejor

Lo elogia:
In Iowa, Romney calls Rick Perry "a fine man and a fine governor. The record of Texas speaks for itself."
Pero también deja claro que la experiencia en el sector privado lo diferencia de él:
(...) Asked directly if he is better suited to spark job growth than Perry, Romney pointed immediately to his quarter-century of experience with executive-level jobs in the private sector -- a credential Perry lacks.

“I think I’m the right guy to be the Republican nominee for president in part because I spent 25 years in the private sector and I know how the economy works,” said to former Massachusetts governor. “I’ve had the occasion to lead four different enterprises, successfully. I’ve also had the experience of working in government and helping lead a state. And those experiences, I think, qualify me to get the economy going again. And for those people who think that the economy is what really is essential in providing a brighter future for our families and preserving our values, then I think they’re going to look at me as someone who understands how the economy works and can get it back on track.” (...)

No hay comentarios: