jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Christie vuelve a negar los rumores

En el Newark Star-Ledger:
(...) Question: In the last two days Karl Rove has gotten on Fox News and said you were privately telling people you were reconsidering.

Christie: I listened to that four of five times, Ginger, 'cause I was interested to hear what he was saying. What I heard him say was that he "felt vibrations" from either me or Paul Ryan that because of phone calls we were receiving we may be reconsidering. That doesn't say what you just said in your question.

At the end of the day I answered this question two days ago, I said this answer isn't changing and I don't see any reason why it would. And I read this morning that Congressman Ryan said the same thing. So I don't know what else to say about this, fact of the matter is I guess I have to resign myself to the idea that until the filing deadline for Iowa passes that I'm going to continue to be asked. That's fine, you know the only thing that pains me about it is that it squeezes out other things that I wish you all were asking me about.

But also, it's really flattering it seems like every time somebody gets in people go, "He's not as good as Gov. Christie, let's ask him again." Okay, that's nice I'm flattered by that, but I have a job to do here and I'm focused on my job here. I'm not focused on anything else. (...)
* Recordad esto.

No hay comentarios: