martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Christie, dispuesto a atender una llamada de Romney



CNN:

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, while not saying he would definitely accept a spot on Mitt Romney's Republican presidential ticket, did say Tuesday he would give such an offer due consideration.
"I love being governor of New Jersey, you can tell. I think every day the way I do my job I love it. But the fact is, if Gov. Romney picks up the phone and calls, you have to answer the call and listen at least," Christie said on CNBC.
The outspoken New Jersey governor said he wasn't confident that he would wind up becoming Romney's pick.
"I doubt it," Christie said when asked if he thought he would be asked to join Romney's ticket.
The choice for running mate, Christie said, was Romney's decision alone.
"This is an election with one voter, Mitt Romney," Christie said of the selection process. "He gets to decide who he thinks should be the best vice president of the United States, the person best prepared to serve with him to turn this country around."
Christie continued: "I certainly am not weighing in, saying who I think it should be."

No hay comentarios: