martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Newt: las primarias durarán 6 u 8 meses, a menos que Mitt se retire antes

Jonathan Karl, de ABC News, ha hablado con el Speaker:
Don’t expect Gingrich to go away any time soon. Whatever happens in Florida, he’s digging in for the long, long haul.

At a visit to a polling station in Orlando, I asked Newt Gingrich how much longer the battle for the Republican nomination will go on. He told me “six or eight months” and then added: “unless Romney drops out earlier.”

When I asked what he says to those who say the race will effectively be over if he loses big in Florida, Gingrich said, “You mean those who said I was dead in June? Those who said I was dead in December? They are about as accurate as they were the last two times they were wrong.”

Gingrich added, “I’m not going to lose big in Florida.”

No hay comentarios: